Polish Passport for Minors

Polish law states that the citizenship of a minor is automatically determined by their parents’ citizenship. Our office assists with registering and issuing all the necessary documents in the Polish Registry Office (USC).

The request to issue a Polish passport for minors can only be submitted at the Polish Consulate, in the presence of the requesting minor and his/hers parents.